They absolutely acknowledge it quite a bit.
New Girl 5 Teasers from “The Last Wedding”
This episode is awesome - it’s super fun and I laughed a lot. You guys might remember that I didn’t love season three - this episode feels much more season one/season two and I’m really happy with it.
1. Four months have passed since Nick & Jess broke up and the gang has spent their summer going to a ton of weddings.
2. One of the guys has his hands full at the latest (and last) wedding - with ladies from previous weddings.
3. Someone literally turns and runs away from a sexual proposition.
4. CeCe gives Jess advice on how to land a guy (Veep’s Reid Scott - I love him. If you don’t watch Veep, remedy your life), but it’s someone else’s advice that she takes. Let’s just say it involves a political figure (there’s a clue here).
5. Yes, there is a moment where Nick and Jess are alone (I know you guys are wondering).
Zooey Deschanel and Jake Johnson filming the fourth episode of New Girl’s fourth season
"Micropenis" Behind the Scenes (x)
ive been gone for a while
do my eyes deceive me
or is there an upcoming episode
What is she looking at?
I’m sorry but I think we all know Jake’s penis is anything but micro
Jake is hot..
Omfg I choked on my breakfast😂😭
Allison Williams and Zooey Deschanel at the Emmys
I totally get ya anon! Some people are being too harsh and not remembering New Girl is a sitcom! But I’m so happy there are at least some of us who can’t wait for the new season :)
Every Character I Love: Jessica Day (New Girl)
“I brake for birds. I rock a lot of polka dots. I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours. I spend my entire day talking to children, and I find it fundamentally strange that you’re not a dessert person, that’s just weird and it freaks me out! And I’m sorry I don’t talk like Murphy Brown, and I hate your pant suit, I wish it had ribbons on it or something to make it just slightly cuter. And that doesn’t mean I’m not smart, and tough, and strong! And my checks have baby farm animals on them, bitch!”
please someone tell me i’m not going crazy and the lil’ number is further away than it used to be